Privacy and Cookies Policy
- The provisions of this paragraph apply to clients who are physical persons.
- The administrator of the Customers personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (referred to as RODO) is Maciej Maludziński, running a business under the name GSMOK Maciej Maludziński with headquarters in Warsaw at GSMOK Office and Warehouse / St. Przasnyska 6B/ 01-756 Warsaw
- The administrator has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to process customer data in accordance with the law.
- The Customers personal data may be processed by the Administrator for the following purposes:
- conclusion and performance of the contract for the provision of Services in accordance with § 4 point 4 of the Regulations, including enabling the Customer to log in to his account;
- place an order, conclude and execute a Sales Agreement, including making a payment, completing a shipment of goods;
- storing information on the Customers account about the Sales Agreements he has concluded and the rights he has in connection with this (complaints, warranty claims);
- marketing - the legal basis for data processing is the necessity of processing for the implementation of the legally legitimate interest of the Administrator by conducting direct marketing of its products. Marketing is conducted in particular by sending commercial offers to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, provided that he has consented to receive such correspondence;
- use the Administrators service of sending a newsletter to the e-mail address provided that the Customer has agreed to receive such correspondence.
- The Customers personal data is processed only for purposes for which the Customer has given his consent or if such authorization results from separate legal provisions.
- Personal data may be transferred or made available to entities that process personal data at the request of the Administrator: IT service providers, entities providing postal and courier services.
- VII. Customers personal data will be processed for the following periods:
- the duration of the contract for the provision of Services, i.e. until the Customer Account is removed in accordance with § 4 paragraphs 9 and 10 above;
- for the time necessary to execute the concluded Sales Agreement, the limitation of claims resulting from it and the period of storage of related settlement documents;
- the existence of a legitimate interest of the Administrator, unless the Customer objects to the processing of data for marketing purposes and withdraws consent to the transmission of unsolicited commercial information by electronic means;
- the acceptance of the consent to receive the newsletter, until it is withdrawn (unsubscribing from the newsletter).
- The Customer has the right to request the Administrator to access their personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing and data transfer.
- To the extent that the processing takes place on the basis of consent (including in relation to the newsletter sending service), the Customer may withdraw the consent at any time by sending an e-mail to the Data Administrator. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- To the extent that the processing takes place for marketing purposes, the Customer may at any time object to the processing of his data for this purpose.
- The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (from 25 May 2018 to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, required to receive marketing materials, including a newsletter and the conclusion and performance of a contract for the provision of Services and a Sales Agreement, including the submission of an order.
- In the web browser, you can change the settings for cookies. If you do not change these settings, you accept the cookies used in the store.